Dr. Justin Bisping
The process industry often faces similar challenges: Large amounts of energy are needed and large amounts of CO2 are released. A continuation of the existing production methods is no longer conceivable in view of the advancing climate change. This is particularly true for the cement industry. For a more environmentally friendly cement production in the future, procedural processes are being developed that enable an almost complete avoidance of CO2 emissions. Furthermore, digital solutions exist that keep the increasing process complexity manageable and make the use of resources more intelligent. In addition to solutions for the collection, provision and analysis of process and machine data, there are tools for automated production planning. Not only can the complex conditions of the real production plant be taken into account, but also the expected development of energy costs.
- 39, married, three children
- Mechanical engineer
- Started at Polysius BU with a focus on calculation and data analysis
- Many positions at Polysius BU, including in corporate strategy and as design manager
- 2021 Takeover of digitalisation activities and since the beginning of 2022 as Head of Automation & Digital member of the extended management of BU Polyius
- Area of responsibility: automation, laboratory automation and digitalisation